I love amusing myself with dictionaries. Bonus points if you can guess the proverbs.
1. A shuttlecock in the hind foot of an ape is deserving of a couple in the advertising.
2. Soon to a place of sex relations and soon to increase in fervor or intensity, cause a husband robust, rich, and skilled in magic or divination.
3. Everything that’s superficially attractive or exciting isn’t a medal awarded as the top prize in a competition.
4. Prepare a reward while the glory has a bright glowing appearance.
5. A couple of toilets is greater than half a one-dollar bill.
6. The primitive fellow seizes the snake.
7. Work diligently while the great strength, hardness, or determination is currently popular or in demand.
8. Carry on burning passion with liveliness of imagination.
9. Huge desires anticipate in the same manner, form, or degree.
10. No matter that is newsworthy is suitable previously unknown information.Share this post: